Thursday, March 5, 2009

NEW CLASS DATE

Hey stampers,

I am making up projects for our next PMS camp..... It will be Friday, March 13th at 6pm the cost will be $15 dollars and If we have Pizza it will be $1.00 a slice.... Not unless someone gets back to me about a fundraiser someone is having then for the food we will get that. (Our last PMS camp all of us ordered and paid separate for a chick fil a fundraiser for some lady with breast cancer so I thought we could do that any time someone knows of someone that is having a fundraiser) What 2 better things to do but stamp and help a fundraiser HOW FUN!!!! Just keep me posted on any fundraiser you know of and if you find one e-mail me a menu if you can.... this way I will send that to everyone that comes to the class.
Also for my class please RSVP as soon as you can they are filling up fast...

Rubber Hugs,
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment