Friday, April 3, 2009

New Stamp DATES

I am asking all of you to please e-mail me and let me know what dates work for you. I may schedule 2 different class dates but each date will have different projects in them....Theses are not CAMPS they will be classes a little more involved with some techniques for you to learn.
Here are the days..... Please let me know if you want to come to 1 or both classes and what days work better for you.....
The price for each class will be 15 dollars or 20 depending on if I had have to buy food. or we can do a pitch in... All up to you guys just let me know when you e-mail me back if you want to have a pitch in....

Saturday April 11th at 2pm
Thursday April 16th at 6pm
Friday April 17th at 6pm
Saturday April 18th at 2pm


So the questions again that you have to answer ASAP are????
Are you attending 1 or both classes?
What dates work for you??
Do you want to do a pitch in for food or have me buy it???

Please RSVP soon cause we don't have much time left...
Don't forget your friends are more than welcome to attend I just need an e-mail RSVP from them also!

Rubber hugs,
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment