Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What day do classes/camps work best for you???

I am trying to find the perfect day so that everyone that wants to come to my camps/classes can. I know I can't please everyone but I want to try my best at it! I am wondering if I offer a camp/class on a Saturday 2 different times in that day if that would help some of you.This way if you can't make it at 10 am maybe at 2 pm you can!!! Please keep in mind theses times may vary a little. please take the time and cast your vote. You will see the poll over off on the top right side under where it says about me. Please mark all that apply to you. You can leave me any comments here under this post.
If you can subscribe to my blog so you won't miss any updates I have!!!

Rubber Hugs,
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment