Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Valentines PMS CAMP!!!


Here is a picture of some of the cards/projects we will be doing at my up coming class. If you want to come just let me know!
Upcoming Classes
PMS Camps: Pizza, Music, and Stamping. What more could you ask for?
PMS Camps will be once a month
We will stamp, listen to music or each other and eat Pizza. Have fun with a bunch of great girls Each camp will have a fee based on projects and pizza will be $1 a slice. And I will provide the drinks! You just provide yourself, any friends and any stamp tools I ask you to bring!You will need to RSVP to PMS Camps, So I know how much Pizza to get!
Our First PMS Camp Will Be:
Valentines/Love You Bundle Come make 5-6 projects/cards Friday Jan. 30 at 7:00 pm
Camp fee $15 (Join the hostess club and get this camp for $5 see info below)
**If you prepay 2 weeks before any CLASS you will get a free Snail Adhesive refill**
(Class is different than camps)

No comments:

Post a Comment